All property photos
Click to View
loading your dream home...
Views, views, views! This South-facing two Bedroom, two Bath condominium is smart and elegant. Open living plan with stylish kitchen, spacious living and dining area, private main bedroom with walk-in closet, dressing area, and ensuite bath. Second bedroom with generous closet space and second luxe bath. Upgrades include an in-unit washer/dryer, quality stainless appliances with gas stove, granite countertops, sparkling wood floors, and designer colors. Meticulously maintained elevator building, panoramic view roof deck with BBQ, bicycle parking, deeded parking, and storage. Fantastic views overlooking City Hall, the Opera House, and Davies Hall. Views out to Twin Peaks and Sutro Towers. Centrally located!
• Pristine two-bedroom, two-bath NY style apartment
• Built in 2007, 1124 Square Feet per Appraiser
• Secure well-maintained elevator High Rise with 130 units
• Deeded parking and storage, additional bike storage
• HOA dues $919 monthly, professionally managed and well maintained
• Panoramic view roof deck with seating BBQ
• Centrally located, easy access to public transportation, freeways, Hayes Valley shops & restaurants
The Tenderloin is a small and densely-populated neighborhood near San Francisco's downtown, rich in history and diversity. Union Square, Civic Center and the Financial District are nearby, and public transportation is comprehensive. Hotels from the early Twentieth Century are well preserved, some as boutique tourist hotels and others transformed into supportive housing. It is home to many artists and writers as well as a largely working class population. The Tenderloin is thriving as an exciting and diverse slice of San Francisco life. There are gems to be found as this neighborhood comes into its own. Theaters, parks, ethnic restaurants, street festivals and Glide Memorial Church all call the Tenderloin their home.